To support the current procedures in place due to Covid-19, we have extended our returns period to 60 days. Due to measures in place at our warehouse, you may experience short delays in processing returns. Please refer to our FAQ page for more information.
We know that shoes don't always fit so we've made it as easy as possible for you to send something back! If you change your mind, you may return orders within 30-days of receipt for a refund.
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- In their original condition
- In the original packaging and shoe box (we consider this part of the item)
Colorado does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase. Please note that we are unable to facilitate exchanges. If you wish to change an item for another size, colour or style, we recommend you return the original item and make a new purchase.
Refunds are paid via the original method of payment or against original cardholder details.
How To Return - Australian Customers
- Ensure you qualify for a return by meeting the above conditions.
- Log in to My Account and select the items to return - IT'S FREE! If you have checked out as a guest, please enter your Order ID Number in the Online Returns Portal.
- A FREE return label will be emailed to you. Pack the items into the original packaging and place it into a sealed post bag. place your return label on the outside of the packaging.
- Drop your items at your local post office and keel hold of the tracking number.
- Please allow up to 7-10 days for processing.
If you receive a faulty, incorrect or incorrectly described order please contact Customer Service ASAP and we will organise for the correct product to be delivered to you. We will also send you pre-paid return postage label, so you can return the original order free of charge. Any postage cost will be reimbursed.
Please note: All Fusion Rewards points redeemed online, as well as Shipping and Handling costs are forfeited for any online order returns.
How To Return - New Zealand Customers
You will need to cover the cost of your return. Please include the original invoice in the box. If you don't have your invoice, please include a note with your name and order number in the box.
- Place the items you want to return into their original packaging and place in a sealed post bag
- Please post your items to: COLORADO WEB RETURNS, 305 GOOCH ST, THORNBURY, VIC, AUSTRALIA, 3071
- Make note of your return tracking number as our Customer Service team may ask for this if you need to enquire about your return.